Oct 4, 2011

boo sessions | whitehorse children's photographer

I have the best clients in the world and I could NOT do what I do without them! So for all my past clients, this is just for you. I will be booking a very limited number of Boo Sessions just for you. There is no session fee and I am also waiving the print requirement as well - order as much or as little as you like!

All mini sessions are 30 minutes in length and are meant for one child at a time. We will be shooting at the studio which is located at 101-107 Main Street in downtown Whitehorse. Babies must be sitting up totally independently. If you have multiple kids for me to photograph, we'll just book you as many spots as you have kids. Don't miss out on this opportunity! These sessions will NOT be available for long! Call the studio today to get your name on the list!

Boo sessions will be held on October 11 & 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment