Apr 15, 2011

a slice of life | whitehorse children's photographer

It's funny how when you're a photographer, it's hard to remember to photograph your own kids. This was almost one such incident. It seems that since starting my photography business last year, I've photographed my kids less and less... which is sad, seeing as they were the reason I started taking photos in the first place. Maybe I gotta just keep my camera handy and just grab more of these moments as they happen.

My kids are so darn funny, they kill me. Sethy looks like he was in a bar fight with all those gaps in his teeth! Love it!


Don't forget, you can come down and see some of our beautiful printed goods and book your spring portrait session at the Kids Swap Meet at Whitehorse Elementary on Saturday April 16th!

Also, you can come out to the Lake Laberge Lions Annual Trade Show at Mount McIntyre on April 29, 30 and May 1! We're sharing a booth with Bella Home Decor. You won't want to miss the display!

No comments:

Post a Comment