Apr 18, 2011

sethy's birthday | whitehorse children's photographer

It was a long, long time ago that this young man entered the world and since that day, our lives haven't been the same. Seth was born on April 13th, 2004 at 7am in Whitehorse. He loves dragons, Pokemon, mud and riding his bike. He's a grade one charmer and he says the reason he likes school is "because the girls surround me". I guess that's as good a reason as any, right?!

He's a pretty special fellow and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Happy Birthday Sethy-roo.

This box came in the mail from my dad more than a week before his birthday. He asked me daily if he could open it up. It was KILLING him knowing there was a package with his name on it that he couldn't open the second it arrived. He peeled back the shipping paper, tore away the gift wrap and pried open the box to find a giant dragon stuffy inside. I think my dad won the "favorite gift" award. That's alright though, Papas are allowed to have that honor now and again, no?


It's a tradition, doncha know, to wear all the ribbons & bows on your head.

My boy isn't a complicated fellow. Birthday cake was simple : angel food cake topped with raspberries & whipped cream. Yummers!


No comments:

Post a Comment