Apr 4, 2011

keisha, liam & ana | whitehorse children's photographer

While on my birthday ladycation to Vancouver Island at the end of March, I was fortunate enough to catch up with several friends (as you saw in the last post) and the weather couldn't have been more perfect!! For this session, I met up with a good friend, Shannon at the Comox Marina. She actually has four kids but Anthony (Keisha's twin brother) was away for the weekend at a Rangers event so we rocked it with the three superstars who were available!!

Liam, the youngest of the brood was the first in front of the camera, and of course he had lots of "cheese" ready for me!

Ana was pretty much game for anything we suggested. She's a full-fledged poser with all the moves! Get a load of those killer green eyes!! Wowzers!
Miss Keisha had a bit of a hard time relaxing in front of the camera but with a bit of patience and persisitence, she gave me exactly what I'd been waiting for! What fantastic kids. So cooperative and patience while waiting their turns! Thanks for a fun morning gang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment