Oct 16, 2010

eban & kaelan | whitehorse children's photographer

After a whirlwind September, thankfully my October has been a little quieter (well, things only LOOK quieter... don't even get me started on the busy-ness that's happening in the studio!) but with the quiet comes fewer sessions... Luckily these guys were on the calendar to keep my mojo flowing behind the camera. They came out to my farm with their mama & dad as well as with their Nanny and Grandpa from back east. We trekked out into the wee skim of snow for some fun (but slightly chilly) photos in the full bright afternoon sun.

This handsome fella is Eban. He was preparing to turn six (actually, today's his birthday) and he was givin' me all his 6-year old awesomeness!! Happy Birthday, Eban!

And this curly haired charmer is Kaelan. The eyes are just killin' me!! I know I say this all the time but it's photographing kids like these guys that makes me LOVE my job!!



What a fun afternoon! Thanks so much for coming out to the farm, guys! I hope you had as much fun as I did...but I'm betting you did because I know I wasn't the only one cracking up laughing at all the silliness that was going on! Can't wait to see you all again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment