Sep 16, 2010

introducing sophia | whitehorse children's photographer

This wee darling was NOT in the mood for photos the day we first tried...but we picked a new day which was full of beautiful light, warm temps and a very fun group (all of whom are SWORN TO SECRECY as to the crazy antics that we were involved in, all for the sake of a smile!)

Miss Sophia decided that today was totally the day to bust out the sweet faces & smiles which kept my shutter going steady throughout our entire session!

I'm so glad you guys were able to come back out to do these photos! I ♥ them and I know you will too.


I should tell you that I've been saving this prop below for the PERFECT baby session. Turns out this was it. I came to own this bad boy from a client of mine. I love some of the treasures hiding in peoples' garages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment