Nov 8, 2011

amelia | whitehorse newborn photographer

I am so excited to show off some of my newest fabric backgrounds for newborn sessions!! This is Miss Amelia. She came down to the studio to help me demonstrate to you just how pretty these fabrics are and why you really must call the studio STAT to book YOUR newborn session. I have tons of beautiful colors, textures and coordinating wraps & headbands. Let's see how lovely your new little one will look in images that are styled just for you!


And don't worry, we have a bunch of boy-friendly colors and are eager to put some sweet little fellas in our new bins, boxes & baskets.
And seriously, this stuff is NOT for the faint of heart! Bring a magazine or novel to your session because I do all the work and you get to sit back and just relax. Maybe even catch 40 winks!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Vanessa! And I really like the new fabrics too - they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, she is so beautiful Michelle.

    ReplyDelete