Oct 25, 2011

lotsa new props | whitehorse baby photographer

Now that the "summer" weather is gone and it's chilly outside again, I've pulled out my knitting needles and am ready to start beefing up my knitted props selection. So far I've added the following goodies to my collection at the studio:


A lovely chocolate brown loosely knit wrap, perfect for newborns. And I spun the yarn for this one myself last fall.

multi colored toque coordinates with purple fleece blanket (size nb-3months)

two pastel multi colored simple beanies that coordinate with the fluffy blue blanket. Fits nb-3 months. Perfect for twins!

These colors make me so happy! Peach, orange, dark red and a tabacco-ish shade in two styles. I'm dying to use the one with the long tail. Both hats coordinate with the dark red fleece blanket. sized for nb-3 months.

these colors are perfect for the little fellas who frequent my studio. Sage green, light tan and a deep olive shade coordinate with this light beige fleece blanket. Hats are nb-3 month sized.

Lively colors including lime green, turquoise, purple, red & orange in three different styles (all sized nb-3 months) coordinate perfectly with the green fleece blanket.

and last but not least, my newest acquisition (compliments of FACEBOOK!!) is this unbelievable antique chair. the design, the shape, the fabric, all make me soooo happy! You gotta call and book a session for your wee ones so we can make some magic with these incredible props!!
Call today 867-668-2296 to book your own portrait session.


No comments:

Post a Comment