Oct 24, 2011

annalie & sawyer's BOO! session | whitehorse children's photographer

It might seem like a long time ago but in fact, it was only a year or so since I last photographed this hilarious, busy duo! Annalie and Sawyer welcomed me into their home for a playdate and the minute they walked in the door, I'm pretty sure they knew exactly what they were at the Studio to do. Sawyer didn't mess around, he got down to business and so did little sister, Annalie.

Remember when I mentioned that I had more than one strawberry in the Mini Sessions? Well, here's the other one. I love how much of a 60's throwback this style of hat is... sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong decade...


check out these eyes! This little girl is going to be a heartbreaker in the not-too-distant future!





And of course, a guy can't be a monster without throwing in a few good monster roars. This one eye'd beastie is pretty hilarious...er, I mean terrifying!



No comments:

Post a Comment