Sep 23, 2011

matthew, meghan, hannah & jenna | whitehorse children's photographer

I love this family. I have been photographing them since I started my business in 2010. I have watched these kids grow up and I can't tell you how that makes me feel. It is a privilege, for sure, to be invited back into their lives over and over and I know that every session marks the changes in their history. I walk into their home and enjoy seeing images that I have created for them hanging on the walls, which makes my heart feel very full.

This time, we met up at Fish Lake which is one of my favorite locations to shoot in during the incredible colors of autumn. Each of these children have such unique personalities and nothing makes me happier than to capture a little bit of those personalities.



I just love these guys. An incredible bunch of kids and so fun to photograph.

This is Mom Crystal and her beau, Corey. They got engaged recently and after much begging, pleading and a little more begging, I agreed to grab a quick photo of the two of them together. I think Crystal still thinks she can wear me down and get me to shoot their wedding... I'm not so sure! LOL

What a terrific family. Have I ever mentioned that I love my job?

Be sure to leave 10 comments below so this family can win a special prize!

LINKwithlove

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family Crystal! And congrats on your engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous kids! The photo of the oldest girl with the fur trimmed hood is absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete