Jun 14, 2011

baby louis | whitehorse newborn photographer

Last week, I had the pleasure of accompanying this wonderful family on the journey of a lifetime. Darcy & Jesse, whose maternity session I blogged about HERE, invited me to join them at Whitehorse Hospital as they waited (well, Jesse waited but Darcy worked!) on their beautiful baby boy's arrival. This is the story of Baby Louis' birth. Enjoy.



If you or someone you know is expecting between now and the end of August 2011, be aware that I am looking for a few more families to let me document their birth story. This is a portfolio building exercise for me so there is no charge for my services. Families who participate in these sessions will receive a slideshow much like this to share online with loved ones. Call 668-2296 or email info@vanessafallephotography.com for more information.

LINKwithlove

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Vanessa.
    I especially love the shot where they have their heads down against the rail. I can just hear the words of encouragement and love falling out of his mouth.

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured each precious moment! Soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete