Oct 3, 2010

eliana, noah & finn | whitehorse children's photographer

Oh boy, yesterday was fun! It was so full of stuff, I can hardly believe it. The hubs and I attended a special event for this year's Habitat for Humanity home in our community (we donated the sod for their yards - a duplex) and were presented with a plaque. Then I had a terrific session with twin 3 month old boys, Noah & Finn and their beautiful big sister, Eliana. I was thrilled to photograph such wonderful children and the light couldn't have been better. The perfect combination if you ask me!
Miss Eliana wasn't keen on giving many smiles but that's okay, these photos are so honest and pensive...really my favorite kind. So lovely!!

This is Finn. He is sweet, smiley and just a darling. My heart melts for sweet babies just like him!
Then again, I have just as much of a soft spot for sweet little boys like Noah. Is it because I also have a Noah? Maybe but dang, double cuteness... this is about as good as it gets!
Be still my beating heart! Are you serious, guys?? *swoon*
Thanks so much for a super fun afternoon gang! Can't wait to show you the rest of your images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment