Sep 30, 2010

danica | whitehorse children's photographer

Sometimes I get super lucky and have the chance to photograph babies who possess a timeless, classic type of beauty... just like this sweet darling, Danica. Her mama brought her out to the farm yesterday and even though we had to work our butts off for each and every smile, they weren't the expressions that were making me melt as I picked images for today's sneaks.


I love it when cautious babies take their time to warm up to new people (like me)...they give me such an honest look at how they percieve the world and those expressions are such a gift because upon second and subsequent meetings, I'm no longer a stranger and therefore cannot ever grab these thoughtful looks ever again.

These lovely bouncing curls stole my heart from the very second she arrived at my door. A sweet, sweet character who was a tough nut to crack but a joy to meet & photograph. Thanks for coming to my farm and spending the afternoon with me ladies!!

1 comment: