Jul 1, 2010

introducing wyatt | whitehorse newborn photographer

So a short while ago, I had the great fortune of photographing this little boy's mama and daddy. Since that fateful day, I've been lucky enough to call them my friends. We have many, many laughs when we all get together (usually there's lots of food involved!) and I definitely consider my life richer for having them in it. And then there's Wyatt! This young man joined the family in early April and big brother, Ryu is quite taken with him...as am I. I have a special place in my heart for Wyatt. I do love him...but really, who wouldn't?




1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh,my little mouse Wyatt...how I love him! he is the light in my day that is for sure. and boy am I happy to have him, and some of the nicest people (Vanessa and Ray) in my life now because of him!
    and yes...the food is...INCREDIBLE!!! as are they!

    ReplyDelete