Apr 10, 2012

natural beauty | whitehorse teen photographer

This is Sonali. She is the loveliest 16 year old girl that I have seen in a long, long time. Her mom picked her up from school and brought her straight down to the studio for her session - which she knew nothing about! Talk about a shocker!! She brought with a fun and cheerful attitude while her mom watched us work our magic! We had several laughs over being so surprised by her mom!! She had no idea this was what she'd be doing that morning!! They also brought a few gorgeous saris - one of which was a perfect compliment to the new-to-me antique loveseat I recently purchased... see it at the bottom of this post!

Thanks so much ladies, I had a ton of fun and can't wait to see you both again soon!

|whitehorse teen photographer|



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love the light and reflections in her eyes in the b/w portrait! Nice job.. :)

    ReplyDelete