Nov 14, 2011

samantha | whitehorse maternity photographer

I never tire of my job. I adore each of the families I work with and this hot mama was definitely NO exception. Samantha showed up with a bag full of clothes & jewelry and a fabulous attitude. She had never had professional portraits done before and so she was a blank slate. How fun!!

We rocked all sorts of looks, poses & backgrounds so this is just a wee sampling of the magic we made together.




What a gorgeous woman! I know there are lots of pregnant ladies out there who would LOVE to celebrate their growing family with a fun maternity portrait session. So call the studio at 867-668-2296 to book a session for you and your partner. Children & pets can often be included too so please mention that when you book.

No comments:

Post a Comment