Nov 2, 2011

esther | whitehorse baby photographer

Some days I wonder how on earth I can manage having this volume of sweetness in my life! I know I say ALL the time that I have the best job in the world, but it's totally true. My clients have such beautiful children and my life gets just a little richer and my heart a little fuller after each and every session.

This is Esther. She is such a doll with a coy, elusive smile and enough curiosity to keep her interested for a long, long time. Not to mention those piercing blue eyes. Could my job get any better? I honestly don't think so... but I'm gonna definitely stick around to find out. I say bring on the babies & kids. I wanna see them ALL!!

Thanks for coming down to the studio to visit, Esther. You are a sweet, sweet little one and I am so looking forward to watching you grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment