Aug 29, 2011

mike & andre | whitehorse children's photographer

Okay, so these guys aren't exactly children but they are someone's children! These two young men are brothers and their lovely mama was the lucky winner of a session that I had donated to a fundraiser for a local Whitehorse boy, Brendan Matheson's recovery from a terrible fall from a 4th floor balcony while away in Alberta on a sports trip with his team. So when she called to book her session and she said that her sons were 15 & 24, I said that they're outside of what I would classify as "children" but how could I say no?!?!

Mom was so sweet and as much as I'm sure that some days she could turn back the hands of time so that her boys were little again, they are fine young men and even though they're older than the "kids" I typically work with, they were charming, polite and very fun to photograph. So all in all, although it was pushing the envelope on my definition of "children" it was a great session. I know Mom, Allanna is going to be over the moon!








No comments:

Post a Comment