Jul 18, 2011

introducing isabella | whitehorse newborn photographer

Is there a more perfect way to spend a summer afternoon than photographing a wee baby girl? I think not! This is Isabella and she is the most darling little sweetie. I spent a few hours with her this past weekend making good use of all my teeny tiny girlie headbands & wraps. Makes my heart pitter patter.



And of course, I just had to show off her striking features with this most fashionable arrangement of lime green and hot pink. A trend setter for sure!

These itty bitty moccasins were made for her by a family friend. They are so small and almost as precious as she is!


I don't know if her daddy is ready for it or not but his life just got a whole lot pink-er :)


Be sure to leave 10 comments below so this family can receive a special prize!!

LINKwithlove

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear.. Shes beautiful ..well shes beyond it. Get her into modeling! Let the world see those Amazing eyes.
    hopfully i can see my baby cousin soon ! <3
    Best of luck !;)
    Love Zoey ! xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella is gorgeous girl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures are awesome! Such a beautiful little one!

    ReplyDelete