Dec 22, 2010

lara-rae | whitehorse maternity photographer

This is Lara-Rae. She and her partner Eric are expecting their first babe on January 10th and I had the good fortune of photographing her in all her big-bellied glory last week. She is bubbling over with excitement and is just the teeniest, cutest pregnant gal you've ever seen! Not to mention that she was totally game for all my crazy ideas. Which is just about my favorite thing ever.

And seriously, how much do we love Christmas babies? Is there really a better present than that? I think not!

One hot mama, I'm tellin' ya! It was such a fun session that when all my gear was packed up, I think I could've hung out and drank coffee & eaten Christmas treats all day!


What a beauty. This is yet another reason that I'm convinced that I have the best job. Ever.

If you are expecting and would like to book your maternity photos, call 867-668-2296 or email me anytime at info@vanessafallephotography.com to book a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment