Sep 25, 2010

big brother c & middle sister e | whitehorse children's photographer

What do you do with a day that is supposed to be Fall photos but Mother Nature has other plans...like snow? Easy. You take killer snow photos, that's what! I love brave parents who throw caution to the wind and just tough it out...and y'know, when everyone gets positive, the goodness just flows.

There was a blanked of snow on everything this morning and it showed no signs of stopping. I had one cancellation and thought that for sure the rest would follow suit...but no! This brave mama bundled up her kidlings and showed up eager and optimistic. Hooray for that!

We put chairs about in the snow, made silly faces and talked about birthdays and presents. How bad could it be? These guys were chatty, happy and just downright gorgeous. Big brother C did a heroic job of putting up with photos (which were more fun than he expected, I think).

They were super cooperative and easy-peasy. That's my kinda kid!! Yay!

And seriously, middle sister E (baby M is only 2 weeks old so he stayed bundled up in his carseat and sat this one out) gave me some pensive eyes and rocked it too. Of course. This family (I photographed their cousins last weekend) makes some pretty babies, I tell ya! Could this get any better? I think not. Thanks for a great, speedy and dynamite session, gang. You guys are rockstars! Happy birthday C & E!!

No comments:

Post a Comment